Photobucket Photobucket
Assalamualaikum. You are now in EnaDieya's Official Blog. Thanks for visit. We appreciate it. Do enjoy our blog ^^

I Can Wish For My Birthday ain't I ?

heyyy :D

although my birthdayy is still in a longg wayy , I can wish ain't I ? hehe . First of all , if you all wanna knoww when is my birthdayy , it is on :

# edited by me . tengah rajin nie . hehe . noww its time for my wishlist . I mean , my wish birthdayy present . 

one : birthday party with personS who I loved 
two : this :)



Auwwwww ♥ . Look at its fantastic colour . Soo fell in love with the colourr . This is what I wish for a longgggg timee . And I would be very happy and excited if I got this on my birthdayy . Could you imagine this , you baruu balekk from school / shopping / tuition or whatever place , you masukk bilik , and you see ade satuu plastic yg taktauu ape isi dyee . then , you meluruu kat plastic tuu , and what you found is , Sony
Walkman gold in colour ♥ Auwwww , I wish it wouldd happen on me . in realityyyy . Do you know why I loved the gold colour and not the other colour ? its becauseee , tadi , while me shopping school bag with family kat jayjay, my sister nakk beli laptop dye , and finally she got it , Sony Vaio . then , me ponn kehulu kehilir dok nengokk baranggbarangg dalam kedai tuh . kedai tuh name dye ThunderMatch . and , suddenly , I found where mp3 player was placed . Kaku . hehe . tak dapat bergerakk dari tempat tuu . then , tngok lahh ape design yang ade . And I fall in love with the design in the pic . gold . sebijikkkkkk . hehe . you know why aina nakk sngad mp3 player , becauseee me and music can't be seperated . music is my life , my soul , and my everything . 

for my mom and my dad , if you both reading this , I didn't hope that much from both of you . I can save my money to buy it . but i really hope I can get it . I would be very happy if I get it from both of you on my birthdayy . your my lovely mom and dad , I Love You Abah , Umi   . 

since this month is the last month of 2011 , I have my determination . #bakk kate aunt google translate . hehe . ntah btol ntah tidakk . my azam is : 

one : want to focus on study when I really have to .
sec : be a good slave of Allah , a daughter of my mom and dad , and a good students in my school . 
third : can be more confident on dieting to kurusss , #azzzaa , azzza , fighting   
fourth : be a good friendd for my friend . and forever be friend for my friendd . guysss , payy attention on this .  I promise this . We will be together forever 

#kayhh , thats all for todayy . byebye 







No comments:

Post a Comment